News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, January 12, 2016, 03:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Groddil

...? ...!

...-gJRNgNamZ*crackle*
DDB ATTACK! OH GOD THE PAIN, AAAAAR-ANGNiufbIAFBAsribn-EyufbIPAFndDFAFASFAFaadfdaj!

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on January 17, 2016, 11:20:22 PM
...? ...!

...-gJRNgNamZ*crackle*
DDB ATTACK! OH GOD THE PAIN, AAAAAR-ANGNiufbIAFBAsribn-EyufbIPAFndDFAFASFAFaadfdaj!
...? ...!

...-gJRNgNamZ*crackle*
Nobody saw this... Nobody saw this coming? No.... No one? I mean, it just seems like.... Nobody? Am I the only one?

Oh no, Groddil's being forcefully administered mind-altering drugs to make him join the DDBs! *watches*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Why would Ash be trying to kill him then?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 17, 2016, 02:43:36 AM
*Is slobbering*

Yum.

You probably don't want those back now, Russa. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 18, 2016, 03:47:34 PM
...? ...!

...-gJRNgNamZ*crackle*
...? ...!

...-gJRNgNamZ*crackle*
Nobody saw this... Nobody saw this coming? No.... No one? I mean, it just seems like.... Nobody? Am I the only one?

Oh no, Groddil's being forcefully administered mind-altering drugs to make him join the DDBs! *watches*
Meh. I only though he was having a seizure.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

That's why I was watching. I've saved his worthless hide too many times.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Mask on January 18, 2016, 05:04:55 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 17, 2016, 02:43:36 AM
*Is slobbering*

Yum.

You probably don't want those back now, Russa. ;)
Yeah, I'm looking into getting some fake ones. ;D
Freddy

Hickory

Maybe you'll think of me when you are all alone
Maybe the one who is waiting for you will prove untrue
Then what will you do?
Maybe you'll sit and sigh, wishing that I were near
Then maybe you'll ask me to come back again
And maybe I'll say "maybe"
Maybe you'll think of me when you are all alone
Maybe the one who is waiting for you will prove untrue
Then what will I do?
Maybe you'll sit and sigh, wishing that I were near
Then maybe you'll ask me to come back again
And maybe I'll say "maybe"

LT Sandpaw

How is this possible? How by mere chance did such a thing happen? There is no drive, no inspiration, no reason behind it. There was no flaw or mistake, it was as they say, fool proof. Yet one tiny incomprehensible person, so uncannily insignificant brought it down around our ears. Should he have died at birth would fate have been change? Would the plan have gone forward without a hitch? Is it our fate to fail, or was it simple coincidence that burned our only hopes. Death claims such things are bound to happen eventually, but I disagree. Such things must be planned. Of all my calculations and probability numbers it was one that didn't even stand a chance that brought my plan crashing down like a plane without wings. It was not my fault. Right? Was it the fault of my helpers, is my downfall because of human inability to succeed in everything? But surly not. I chose those who would aide me with the most care one could use. They were loyal to the end, and so they were shot down. Slain in a useless attempt to further my doomed enterprise.

No. There was a force that battled against me. A force that I couldn't fight with all my brains and wit. Simple goodness is my destruction. I hadn't asked for much, and in the pointless bloody war that ensued I had no part in making. My plan was for the betterment of mankind. Should they have listened like so many others then thousands would still live. I see a great fault in the terrible black and white view of the world. How can there be good if good actions cause so much death and pain? Is it really my fault that it began? Or was it the fault of those the world calls heroes? But who am I to question the passage of history. If my fate was decided before birth who came up with such a cruel story for me? If it was made by my own choices should one split second decision have changed everything. Was one word, one tiny flick of the finger the final key moment in my demise?

I may never know. The world may never know. Who will ever know for sure?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

In the words of Ultron: That was dramatic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.