Come here if you've been voted for anonymously and you're about to explode!

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 07, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 20, 2014, 01:37:06 AM
  I HAVE FOUR.  FOUR!  WHO'S VOTING FOR ME?!  IS IT A PRANK?!  PLEASE TELL ME IT'S A PRANK THAT I HAVE FOUR VOTES!
You also had four votes before the poll was reset... maybe at least one of them actually likes you!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 20, 2014, 01:41:06 AM
  I HAVE FOUR.  FOUR!  WHO'S VOTING FOR ME?!  IS IT A PRANK?!  PLEASE TELL ME IT'S A PRANK THAT I HAVE FOUR VOTES!
You also had four votes before the poll was reset... maybe at least one of them actually likes you!

No, I had three.  Jet-kun had four, but I had three.  I knew for sure who one of the voters was (Tam accidentally voted for me), and I had a pretty good guess who one of the others was, but the third (or, technically, the second, as they voted before Tam did) was very much anonymous.  This time 'round I'm pretty freaked out, 'cause I have two more possibly genuine (although I kinda doubt it) votes than last round, even though I only have one more vote than previously.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 20, 2014, 01:44:16 AM

No, I had three.  Jet-kun had four, but I had three.  I knew for sure who one of the voters was (Tam accidentally voted for me), and I had a pretty good guess who one of the others was, but the third (or, technically, the second, as they voted before Tam did) was very much anonymous.  This time 'round I'm pretty freaked out, 'cause I have two more possibly genuine (although I kinda doubt it) votes than last round, even though I only have one more vote than previously.
No, I'm pretty sure you had 4 votes before too. But who knows who voted for you... also, you cn't be sure the people who printed voted you before the pole was reset prank voted you this time.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 20, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

No, I'm pretty sure you had 4 votes before too. But who knows who voted for you... also, you cn't be sure the people who printed voted you before the pole was reset prank voted you this time.

I kept rather close tabs on how many I got, because I was terrified of getting more votes.  I be pretty sure I only had three, unless someone voted for me between the time I saw it last and the time it was reset.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 20, 2014, 01:49:02 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 20, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

I kept rather close tabs on how many I got, because I was terrified of getting more votes.  I be pretty sure I only had three, unless someone voted for me between the time I saw it last and the time it was reset.
I'm %100 sure that you got a 4th vote at least right before the pole was set. Now, I'd suggest that the first thing to do is to further your knowledge as to who pranked/accidentally voted you. Do you have any leads for this round?

Maudie

I'm not about to explode, I just need to post in this thread for something record breaking that I wish to accomplish. Bye.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

So, last time I had three votes. So far, this time I have none. (And I never found out who my third voter was.)

What happened?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 20, 2014, 05:35:10 AM
I DO!?!? WHAT?? Please tell me it is not a prank.
I need not answer now.

Also, I have a vote; can anyone point me in the right direction of the voter?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 21, 2014, 04:58:33 AM
So, last time I had three votes. So far, this time I have none. (And I never found out who my third voter was.)

What happened?
I think they are either pranking Rain now, or are too scared to vote a second time :P

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Mhera