News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

*falls about laughing* Y'know bwahaha! Wot I'm wheeheehee! Gonna say! Hurhruh!

Redwallfan7

*crickets chirp*

*bursts out laughing* har har har ha ha ha!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Right, sorr, off topic... HARDEHURWEEHEEHEE!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 28, 2012, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 28, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
Hi, skaxwing. ;D
You spelled it wrong.
I meant to.
Anyway, Redwallfan7's sig has three female characters who are supposed to be great. The only one I know is Susan Pevensie, and I don't even like her.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

They're great to me. I KNOW that not  absolutely everyone will like them. They're just some of my favorites, and I have other favorites too.

And what exactly don't you like about her?

Tiria Wildlough

She's too sensible for her own good. And she even forgot about Narnia in the end!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 28, 2012, 10:58:14 PM
She's too sensible for her own good. And she even forgot about Narnia in the end!
Everyone is entitled, but I think she's awesome. Anyway, your picture is an otter.

Rainshadow

A lady with a cheesy grin and holding a paper parasol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Can't see it clearly, but I love that movie as well.

Rainshadow

It's one of the Ikran, a mountain banshee.  I like the bat!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Thanks, it's what I imagine Dari to be

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

I think yours is some sort of video game