News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

@Mask, the pic itself is not from the Tv animation. But it is a drawn fanart of Cluny the Scourge by another artist. He's soo adorable~!! I love Cluny soo much!!

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

Yes, I know. The best villain I admire.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn

Seriously, Ungatt Trunn was the best villain ever!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

Hmm, can't really say much to your statement, I haven't read about Ungatt Trunn yet. I won't touch those books yet until I get to them. Cluny the Scourge is the coolest of them all so far from the books I've read.

Anyways, why so blue?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 09, 2013, 06:09:21 PM

Anyways, why so blue?
Because it looks cool! And they are not smurfs, mind you! Several people say that they are smurfs, explestully Rainshadow!
BTW, believe me, Ungatt is the greatest overall creature in the Redwall series!

Gabe The Warrior

Ehh.. We shall see.. I'm still loyal to Cluny despite all the other books I've read. Slagar really comes close, but I like Cluny better.

Are you an avatar person?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 09, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Nope, I'm a Cosmic gate person! And as you can see now, I have changed my profile pic to a different Cosmic Gate album, so now nobody, expesully Rainshadow, can call them Smurfs again ;D!

Gabe The Warrior

Lol, Hmm.. now I can't think of anything to say. Darn... Well your post looks like it has a flash light in the background.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 09, 2013, 06:29:45 PM
Hmm.. now I can't think of anything to say. Darn... Well your post looks like it has a flash light in the background.
Its the light coming from the real Cosmic gate!

Rusvul

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 06:19:56 PM
Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 09, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Nope, I'm a Cosmic gate person! And as you can see now, I have changed my profile pic to a different Cosmic Gate album, so now nobody, expesully Rainshadow, can call them Smurfs again ;D!
Yes we can! Smurfs with face paint! :D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

Maudie

It's a cool version of the anime Cluny!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

Lol, I guess it looks like Anime...

Anyways, are you going to get an actual picture of mask? or do you like the way it looks?