News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 13, 2013, 10:40:12 PM
I dunno, meybe because you look like one?
I do not! I am a fox, and don't ye forget it, laddie buck.
Nice eyepatch. I never wear one over my left eye because it still works,'and it reminds me how muc I hate automatonic wildcats, specifically ones named Leadenblade Drantoraz.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 14, 2013, 01:52:16 AM
  Albino mouse?  Vannøyne isn't albino...

WHAT!!!! Did I hear right!!! Albino mice have PINK nose and eyes!!!! White FURRED mice have BLACK eyes, like Vannøyne in the picture!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Haha, which would be why I added a question mark to the end.  'Cause albinos have pink eyes, yeah.  Come to think of it, I've had pink eye before.  The illness kind, not the colour.  The one that's really nasty and icky.  I had it quite a few years ago, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Strange band member thingies
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Leatho Shellhound

Cluny the Loony or whatever the dashed fellow's called!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Look!  Richard Brook!  :D  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Get a picture of the Cosmic Gate!

Rainshadow

Nah, but I'll get a pic of Port Blue!

People and a black background with shiny stuff.

Ungatt Trunn

A bomber plain! Were all gunna die!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

KitrallStreamrippler

Airplane sailing in front of graph paper?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!