News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 16, 2013, 11:48:09 PM
Vot iz it aboot?
They are a German Trance band. My profile pic is the cover of one of there albums, "Sign of the times".

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Not quite my cup of tea, but not too shabby of a group.  :)  Still gonna refer to them as Smurfs, though.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A paper airplane. Fazcinatin'...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

A mouse... in a helmet? My dreams are just getting curiouser and curiouser...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

Is the mouse at sea? I sea an ocean with a cliff in the background.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Norham Waterpaw

Hmm, maybe I should tilt it a little to the left....
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh, you mean this?

Can't say I've played it. What is it about?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

HAT.  And a creepy person.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 18, 2013, 08:46:11 PM
Oh, you mean this?

Can't say I've played it. What is it about?

Yeah, that. It's a tad on the violent side though, but since the graphics are so old, it's almost funny, in a morbid sense of humor.

Colorful box!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dinte

Galaga has been taken to the EXTREME!
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 18, 2013, 08:34:42 PM
Is the mouse at sea? I sea an ocean with a cliff in the background.

He's on the beach.

@Dinte What's your's?

click the banner

Romsca

Maybe I should do that too... but my character just looks like a normal ferret anyway so what could I do?

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."