"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyPug37

Aaaah!
It's Cluny the Scourge!
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Rainshadow

Cute pugs!  I have a friend who owns a bunch of pugs.  I have good memories with those dogs, but also some bad memories.  Let's just say that they were allowed to sleep with us when I would sleep over, and one of them was just being gross.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Its not everyday that you see a flying profile picture...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

So sorry...  Wildkitty!  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 11:30:56 PM
  So sorry...  Wildkitty!  ;D
No, it shouldn't be Wildkitty(I crossed it out, as you can see ;D), it should be WildCat! Now thank you for paying attention to my grammar lesson ;D

Rainshadow

*Sigh*  Okay, okay, wildcat.

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

And notice how I keep posting so someone will comment on my brilliant choice of a profile picture.  ;D  Has no one here (besides Ice, of course) seen Star Trek:  Into Darkness?

Wildcat.

...Wildkitty...

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 11:40:17 PM
...Wildkitty...
Magnified:
...Wildkitty...
I saw that >:(... :-\... :(... :)

Rainshadow

And yet you didn't see what was above it?  (AKA, you still haven't said anything about my profile pic :'(  :P)

'Tis Shadow's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, *goes on for ten minutes* grandfather!

Gabe The Warrior

FOOLS! Quit arguing and pay attention to me! You'll see no one greater!
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 21, 2013, 12:30:41 AM
FOOLS! Quit arguing and pay attention to me! You'll see no one greater!

...You have no idea how true that is, actually...  Well, according to the movie...  :P

AH!  IT'S CLUNY THE SCOURGE!!!!  Whoever made that, they're awesome!

Leatho Shellhound

I don't like that actor...sorry.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner