News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I know that it's a tail, but it looks as if it could be a head.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

?Nice dog.

*Sighs* Okay, fine. . . . .

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Very nice. Unfortunately, the High Rhulain is the book that I've forgotten the most.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Leatho Shellhound

Swell! Do you get a lot of eggs?

Quote from: Delthion on October 11, 2014, 04:56:03 AM
Very nice. Unfortunately, the High Rhulain is the book that I've forgotten the most.

You need to re-read it!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 11, 2014, 04:58:02 PM
Swell! Do you get a lot of eggs?

Quote from: Delthion on October 11, 2014, 04:56:03 AM

You need to re-read it!!

Oh, about 8 to 12 a day.

Issa doggy!

W0NWILL

That chicken is the bane of my existence.

The Skarzs

That reminds me of a stuffed bunny my little sister had as a baby; it was shaped like an egg. :D I still like that rabbit. Didn't you used to have an animated pic before?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

A grey camera with a white background.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

What is that even from?

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 16, 2014, 01:36:34 AM
  A grey camera with a white background.
Changed; better?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

A tool of pain and torture!  >:D

(I honestly don't know what the GIF is from.  I just saw it awhile back and went, "Huh, that could fit with a fish signature...")
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 16, 2014, 01:00:18 AM
That chicken is the bane of my existence.

How so. . .  Oh, yeah. I forgot about that clay thing I asked you to do a while back. :P

Well, it's cool, even f the otter looks like it's trying to puke on the fish. :P

The Skarzs

*Wants to squeeze Speckles because it would be great*

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 16, 2014, 02:10:56 AM
Well, it's cool, even f the otter looks like it's trying to puke on the fish. :P
It's better close-up. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.