News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Well since he's the son of the lord of the dead and rarely leaves the underworld I would think he would be pale

I need to change my profile picture
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

A very awesome looking badger that's now coloured!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Rainshadow

It seemed as though I was only using GIFs of Rin and Sebastian while bouncing for big boss TJ, so I decided to add some shades to Rin.  Unfortunately, I'm far from being Photoshop savvy (I used Picmonkey, which doesn't have free options for sunglasses, so I drew them on), so they kinda stink.  :P

Nico!  Seriously, Nico's awesome.  I really need to read the Blood of Olympus still, though.  Ugh.  It's on my Christmas list, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Onoiroth Sprucepaw by Rainshadow?
Don't ask how I knew...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Some weird GIRL!! NOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

And you misspelled Onoirath.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Onoirath Sprucepaw

How could you not recognize Hazel Levesque? Who doesn't read Percy Jackson books? Seriously who? You're missing out my friends

On a related note to my slightly angry rant: Who's getting Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard?

Delthion

I am not reading whatever you're talking about.

Some guy that has a really bad flu.

The Skarzs

I'm guessing that's from your RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Cougars are awesome! I love cougars.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Girl. Gargirl. (I haven't read it all, don't blame me.)

Quote from: Mask on December 06, 2014, 06:43:03 PM
Cougars are awesome! I love cougars.
YES! They're the most awesome animals ever! When I'm not a troll I'm a cougar. ;D (As it is apparent in the RPs I'm in. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 06, 2014, 01:05:36 AM
Some guy that has a really bad flu.
Im telling you! That dude needs some NyQuil or something.
@Skarz A cougar/puma/Florida panther/mountain lion. Also, a great operating system (OS X Mountain Lion)