News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Forgive me if I have no idea who that is. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion

Condescending how?

A bonnie bunny!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Because he/she just stands there all the time with an intimidating look on his/her face...

;D

The Skarzs

I. . . I feel like killing Bonnie. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 17, 2014, 05:35:02 AM
I. . . I feel like killing Bonnie. . .
What, did he jumps scare you in Five Nights t Freddy's 2?  ;D

A cool looking badger.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

Freaky bunny from a freaky game.  (I've never played Five Nights At Freddy's, and quite frankly, I don't wanna.  Not a huge fan of jump scares.  But I've watched CaptainSparklez play it, and he's hilarious.  ;D  Unfortunately, though, my sister's only ever shown me the videos at night, so I jump every time.  Every.  Stinkin'.  Time.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

You should play it: it's scary as shrimp, but its fun!  :D

Is that possum suppose to be you? ;D

Rainshadow

Robotic bunny of death.  Also, pizza!  (Scary as shrimp?  Eh?  How is shrimp scary?  :P)

*Brandishes flaming sword*  Did you just call me a possum?  *Magical sparks start shooting from free hand*  DID YOU JUST CALL ME A POSSUM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Is it a black kitty? It has big ears. NO OFFENSE FAIY!