Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

never seen it, but I'm sure it's cool.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

An otter and a cat... drinking beer?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I'd say he looks a bit like Umehito Nekozawa, but he's not wearing a black cloak.  Or a wig.  And he's not holding a cat puppet.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2015, 07:20:20 AM
  I'd say he looks a bit like Umehito Nekozawa, but he's not wearing a black cloak.  Or a wig.  And he's not holding a cat puppet.  :P

It's Cheri-sama now!
An animal wearing red clothes.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

She makes me think of Chizuru Maihara, for some reason.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Maudie

Anime. With absolutely no enthusiasm.  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Says the person with an anime-style profile picture.  ;)  (I don't think Avatar technically counts as anime, as it's not Japanese, but it's based off of the anime style.)

Cornflower MM

Ay yi yi. . . . . . *Bellows enthusiastically again* KITTY!

Maudie

I am completely indifferent towards anime. I like ATLA, but that's about it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

I think you'd like that particular movie. ;)

I have no idea who he is.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

. . . Generously colored by Soren.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte