The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Whoa, does he have clear hair?  His eye can be seen through it.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Dazed selfie!  ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 04:49:55 AM
  Whoa, does he
have clear hair?  His eye can be seen through it.  ;D

I have no idea what's up with that.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

I know, right?  Anime is so awesome that your brain can't even take it!

Is he a ghoul?  Is that why he has such a weird mask?  (Brownie points if you get the reference!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Seriously, what's so bad about anime?  It's something that many people take interest in, including myself.  The art style is really good, and many anime have compelling storylines.  Even if you don't like it, though, there's no reason to go spouting hatred about it, no matter if you're only joking or not.

My drawing, coloured by Ren-chan.

Maudie

He looks like someone just told him something that was unflattering but very true about himself and he is taken aback.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

That's an ugly anime person you have there.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

*Slaps Red Text Guy*  How dare you call Suki ugly?!  Does she look ugly now?!

And also, as Avatar isn't a Japanese show, it's not technically anime.

About Gunter:  Maybe he's born with it.  Maybe it's Maybelline.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I should probably read the story it's based on.
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 03:05:13 PM
  *Slaps Red Text Guy*  How dare you call Suki ugly?!  Does she look ugly now?!

And also, as Avatar isn't a Japanese show, it's not technically anime.

About Gunter:  Maybe he's born with it.  Maybe it's Maybelline.

Rainshadow

Really?  Really?  Really?  I seriously wanna know, why are you guys so against anime?  What's so wrong about it that you absolutely hate it and want to burn all anime, no matter what the story is?  (And Avatar's a kids' show, not anime, so I don't know why you want to burn that.)

About the profile pic, it's a guy with a mask.  Woo.

Søren

1 it's all the same to us.
2 we can't stand the eyes.
3 we can't stand the hair
4 we don't like the names
5 EVERYONE LOOKS THE SAME.

The Skarzs

Yup.

I don't really like phantom of the opera.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Nice.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 04, 2015, 04:33:03 PM
1 it's all the same to us.
2 we can't stand the eyes.
3 we can't stand the hair
4 we don't like the names
5 EVERYONE LOOKS THE SAME.

Minus 5 you're dead on...