News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

What is that ???
(It's a wallpaper for the Patriots logo)

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Delthion

Evil...pure, unconcealed, evil.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Pure. Awesome. Coloring.
And pure. Domination. By. The. Patriots.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

...Colts fans hanging around in the stands because they can't bear to watch they're team be slaughtered.

Delthion

I don't think you're thinking correctly, Tom Brady doesn't deserve the ring, and we have Luck on our side. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2015, 05:46:22 AM
I don't think you're thinking correctly, Tom Brady doesn't deserve the ring, and we have Luck on our side. ;D ;D ;D ;D
No, he doesn't. He deserves FOUR. (Count'em 1,2,3...) Something Luck doesn't have yet.
But I do respect the Colts, a lot. Especially Chuck Pagano.
ANYWAY:
Yes, very nice hat.

Delthion

Yes, but that's because he's still young, Luck is the first QB in NFL history to have more than a certain number of yards in his first five postseasons.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2015, 05:50:15 AM
Yes, but that's because he's still young, Luck is the first QB in NFL history to have more than a certain number of yards in his first five postseasons.
Uh dude, he's only been in the leuge 3 years. How can he have 5 post seasons? And Brady already had 2 rings by the time he was in his 3 season.
ANWAY! Back on topic AGAIN! (Can we revive the NFL thread?)

Rainshadow

Oh dear, football talk.  If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the other room, scraping a cheese grater against my face.  It's much more entertaining than watching football.  :p

Orlando the Axe.  Wait, does that mean he always smells like Axe?  That's gotta be kinda gross after a couple days of being around him.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Is she like...an elf? Like "oh, look at my pointy earses!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera