News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

h'It's a h'otter from h'one h'of the books.  Don't remember which h'one.

Quote from: Mask on January 12, 2015, 03:42:36 PM
Is she like...an elf? Like "oh, look at my pointy earses!"

Yep, Sera's an elf, and she pretty much speaks like that.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

So, is your inquisitor a mage?  If I had to guess, your party contains a melee rogue, a ranged rogue and a warrior, so it would make sense for your inquisitor to be a mage.

Søren

Woah, really cool block person. And a .PNG too, nice.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

h'It's h'Orlando the h'Axe!

Quote from: psybox on January 12, 2015, 07:01:08 PM
So, is your inquisitor a mage?  If I had to guess, your party contains a melee rogue, a ranged rogue and a warrior, so it would make sense for your inquisitor to be a mage.

Duel-wielding rogue.  ;)  My usual party setup is a warrior (Iron Bull or Blackwall, but usually Bull), a mage (sometimes Dorian, but mostly Solas), and another rogue (usually Varric, but lately I've been dragging Cole along instead so that I can have another melee rogue).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I seem so short in that drawing.  I mean, I'm about that short in real life, but man, I didn't realize I was that short!  :P

And actually, I don't know if Cole can drown or not.  I mean, he's not technically human, but he can sorta get injured the same way humans are.  But then again, he did mention something about him only bleeding because that's what you'd expect to happen after you're injured.  So Iunno.  He could drown.  Possibly not.  Cole is confusing.  :P

Søren

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

He looks like something from an old movie that was remade wi th bad CGI.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

"Rawr!  I'm a scary dragon!  Rawr!"

Cornflower MM

Is he drowning, meditating, or thinking? :P ;D

Rainshadow

All three at once, I'm pretty sure.  Seems like something Cole would do.  :P

How much howl would a Howl howl if a Howl could howl?  (That was both very lame and very fun to type.  :P)

Søren

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien