News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Man, the artist of that drawing is so cool!  I wanna meet them so bad right now!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

That was your original avvy, wasn't it?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Last time I saw an anvil was when I was at a hands-on pioneer museum.  I was supposed to help shape a horseshoe, and of course I decided to smash my thumb with the hammer.  I had a black thumb for quite some time after that, and it hurt for a good long while.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Now I'm not so sure he's real.
Quote from: Mask on January 17, 2015, 08:35:03 PM
That was your original avvy, wasn't it?
Yes, but it's now colored.

Rainshadow

Is that from Salamandastron?  (Erg, I really need to reread this series.)

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 18, 2015, 12:40:50 AM
Now I'm not so sure he's real.

I'd take the time to explain what the whole "I am real" means, but I dunno that anyone would care, seeing as I'm one of the few Dragon Age fans on here, if not the only one.  :P

Søren

*facedesk*
MOSSFLOWER
And he's getting wet.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 17, 2015, 04:19:16 PM
Legos? Is that like a Greek island or something? To me it looks like a couple of Lego figures of Smaug and Gimli

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

They're both likkle babbies, awwww.

The badger lord of ol' Salamandy has returned.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

That... that's not a furnace with wings...

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 18, 2015, 01:42:31 AM
*facedesk*
MOSSFLOWER

...I knew that...No I didn't.

Søren

Delthion

He's going to catch a hot judging from the active volcano in the background! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Catch a hot what? Hot meal? Hot girl? If the latter, OF CORSE! Who wouldn't fall for a dude with an epic volcano exploding in the background! ;D;D
OOOHHH COLORRR

Delthion

Oh no! He'll catch his death of heat! He'll be burned to death! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren