News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Pileated woodpeckers are awesome.  Pretty big, too.  Have you ever seen one up close?  Man, they're big!

Yes, Cole's hat is awesome.  Really, really weird (and kinda dorky :P), but still awesome.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

DESTROY WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Beautiful, dark, inspirational.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Angry panda is angry.

Okay, this is the big picture:

Yes, Cole is a dude.  ;)

Banya

Oh, now I see it.  It's a fabulous beach hat.

LT Sandpaw

What a nice otter, that I have commented on several times. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

An oft-unreasonably worshipped flag with people in the background (Seriously what's up with all your flag rules?)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

A neat little drawing of a dude with arrows, Not bad,

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 16, 2015, 09:30:00 PM
An oft-unreasonably worshipped flag with people in the background (Seriously what's up with all your flag rules?)

Jealous?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

No, I find it ridiculous that it's not allowed to touch the ground, that you have to salute it and pledge allegiance to it, There was a criminal inquiry raised because there was a scout tournament in which some European team stole the flag from the American team for a practical joke and they were like "we're suing you for so much money unless you give it back" which is stupid. The American flag is not a precious object, it is a piece of cloth, no other country cares as much about their flag as America.

Full picture:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Some guy that I have no knowledge of.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 16, 2015, 10:47:43 PM
No, I find it ridiculous that it's not allowed to touch the ground, that you have to salute it and pledge allegiance to it, There was a criminal inquiry raised because there was a scout tournament in which some European team stole the flag from the American team for a practical joke and they were like "we're suing you for so much money unless you give it back" which is stupid. The American flag is not a precious object, it is a piece of cloth, no other country cares as much about their flag as America.
Dude, chill. It's what the flag stands for that it gets so much respect from, though I see it falling fast; it isn't an idol. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Such green...much indistinguishable.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

That looks so... familiar.  Hmm...  ;D