The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 07, 2015, 10:28:59 PM
  A pleasant skeleton who is apparently on fire or something.  :P
He's not on fire, he just creates and throws it. Though sometimes he shoots continuous fire beams

Okay that's awesome
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

What's awesome is that Inquisition's actual game graphics are almost that detailed.  :D

I find it funny that you don't even take notice to the fact that I refer to him as "a pleasant skeleton".

Such a pleasant fellow.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

awesome sword.  probably like the one James had in mind in the Bribe the Mods game, rather than the plastic toothpick sword I gave him.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 07, 2015, 11:25:10 PM
  What's awesome is that Inquisition's actual game graphics are almost that detailed.  :D

I find it funny that you don't even take notice to the fact that I refer to him as "a pleasant skeleton".

Such a pleasant fellow.  ;D
But he is pleasant, look at how polite his quotes are

He's also the skeleton of a man named Pleasant so he is literally a "Pleasant skeleton"

Otters are cool
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Lol, I was correct all along!  ;D

A pleasant and dapper skeleton.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Quote from: Banya on April 07, 2015, 11:26:45 PM
awesome sword.  probably like the one James had in mind in the Bribe the Mods game, rather than the plastic toothpick sword I gave him.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

What's the solution to the final problem?

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Firing up, in the uh, mouth.
Do you have a triple butt chin too?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

This.  Just this.  Your picture is so perfect.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask