"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

Still can't tell if that's a sunrise or a sunset...

Skyblade

That's a cute otter. (I don't like calling anything or anyone cute but whatever. It really is a cute otter)

Where's it from?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Where'd you get that picture? I like it. And can't you make a different comment? ;D

Vilu Daskar

Just a sample picture.
He looks happy.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Vilu Daskar

I can't tell if that's looking up at me or I'm on the ground looking at it.

Cornflower MM

Well. . . . . If you like pink, it's a nice picture. Unfortunately, pink is one of my least favorite colors.

Mhera

Hiya, squirrel!

Quote from: Skyblade on September 22, 2015, 10:45:58 PM
That's a cute otter. (I don't like calling anything or anyone cute but whatever. It really is a cute otter)

Where's it from?
Whoops, missed this earlier :P If I remember right it's an otter from the Dallas or Ft Worth Zoo, though I forget it's name.

LT Sandpaw

Otteropticalphobia - The fear that somewhere somehow, an otter is watching you.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Is that for your appreciation thread? :)