The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 11:59:23 PM
  So familiar...

Quote from: Skyblade on September 28, 2015, 11:39:58 PM
Where's it from?

It's from the film Anastasia.  I discovered that beautiful picture today when I went onto one of my favourite art blogs and saw that she'd reblogged this huge post of perfectly-timed pauses during Disney films.

Some perfect moments

All of these were taken from the blog TheNamelessDoll, which is (as far as I can tell) a blog primarily focused on animation.
[close]
  Ahhh, love me some Disney derp faces.  ;D

Sinbad was Dreamworks. And Anastasia isn't Disney either. BR.

@Mask: Cool picture.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Something strange about the eyes.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

You know what? That's a very pretty sunset. Or sunrise. But it's got entirely too much pink.

@Jet and MAsk: No, Disney purchased Anastasia. Or they're going to. I think, anyway.

Also, Rain, those are hilarious.

Vilu Daskar

Squirrel "Hahaha, you crack me up."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

I like the way the sun looks on the water.

Vilu Daskar

Squirrel: "Stop, stop suffocate if you don't Hahahahaha. . ."

Cornflower MM

That black strip of land really does wonders for that picture.

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

I like those clouds. Cool shapes. Although they do look like rain clouds - Dear me.

Hickory

@Corn: You realize that squirrel was probably taxidermied to get that close up of a picture?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I had a whole post typed out and you ruined it. Be more considerate sometimes, gosh.

Cornflower MM

You know what? Those little bits of purple in the corners are very nice shades of purple. (I'm running out of things to say. . . . . This should be getting interesting.)

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 29, 2015, 12:34:34 AM
@Corn: You realize that squirrel was probably taxidermied to get that close up of a picture?

DUDE. A) Squirrels are friendly, curious little creatures. B) It's called zooming in.

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

A) Hehe. Friendly curious creatures with long claws and sharp teeth. Not that I'm saying they'd attack you, (funny thought though) but they can cause damage and torture my puppies by standing just out of reach on to of the lattice.

B) Zooming in? Hmm. (but the pose. The angle. Squirrels rarely stay still like that unless they have a nut.)

Not that I'm arguing. Just stating my point.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar