The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Should I be glad I can't really see what your picture is?

1. Do you have something against squirrels? Just curious. Oh, okay, I get why you don't like them now. You have puppies?! Cool! What breed?

2. Also, Photoshop. And tilting the camera. And a number things, probably. :P

Ooops, ninja'd again, here's the real thing:

The sea/lake/whatever is a pretty shade of red.

James Gryphon

It's a better view of the squirrel, but I liked it with more greenery.

I looked at Sage's picture, by the way. Can't say I think much of it. It's an ugly "Aliens vs. Predator"-type beast with lots of fangs and blood everywhere.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Leatho did a really good job! I like the feathery ears.

. . . Sorry for the stupid question, but what is "Aliens vs Predator"?

James Gryphon

It'll grow on me.

To answer your question: It's supposed to be a space horror film. I never watched it or even read very much about it (though I looked at the Wikipedia article after I made that post), but I knew it had creepy alien monsters.

From the pictures I saw, they're actually slightly better looking than Sage's, not that that's saying much.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

It has a unique grip on that taco. Also, the beak is drawn very well!

Ohh, okay. Thanks, James!

Søren

That squrril is alright, but I hate grey squrrils. (One killed my kitten.)

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 29, 2015, 12:49:24 AM
It's a better view of the squirrel, but I liked it with more greenery.

I looked at Sage's picture, by the way. Can't say I think much of it. It's an ugly "Aliens vs. Predator"-type beast with lots of fangs and blood everywhere.
*eyeroll* That's the worst description I've ever heard.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

A sunset.

@Sage-kun:  I will agree with James that it was kinda gross.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Is that a kid with cats all over him?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Sunset.

Well, technically Chris is a teenager (I believe he's eighteen or somewhere around there), but yep!  He loves cats.  :P  (And if you can't read the text above, it says "CAT POWA".  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Personally, Aiden is my favourite character.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Random drawing that I don't recognize at all.

Mmm, yes, I think I identify with Aiden the most (although I see a lot of similarities between me and Ted), but that picture was too good to pass up.  ;D

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM