News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

It's the female version of "Teddy", in full, "Theodora".
He doesn't look like a dude named Ted, is he wearing eyeliner?

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I'm guessing that's the guy from The Martian.

And if I remember my binge-reading of Kid'N'Teens, Ted does indeed wear eyeliner. And high heels.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I drew the eyebrows too high on his face, and now whenever I look at it, he looks a little confused.  :P

Yep, and according to Oh Ted, he also wears perfume.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Interesting hair colors. Why is the green haired guy bouncing slightly?

Vilu Daskar

Am I the only one who thinks that squirrel looks wrong?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

A few of my favorite shades of blue! How cool!

And what is wrong with my squizzel?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

What kind of animals are they?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2015, 04:20:58 PM
Mountains, I think...
They're hills with trees.

Jukka the Sling

They're hares and two of my RP characters... from the very first RP I ever signed up for.  I still think Fern was one of my most well-developed characters.

Oh, okay.  Hills with trees.  (I'm on a Kindle ereader, so it's all black and white.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Who is this Sayna and just how much has she drawn?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2015, 04:32:03 PM
Oh, okay.  Hills with trees.  (I'm on a Kindle ereader, so it's all black and white.)
It's not really any more distinguishable on a colored screen.

Vilu Daskar

That's the Avenger's thing, right?

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 08, 2015, 04:33:34 PM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2015, 04:32:03 PM
It's not really any more distinguishable on a colored screen.
It's too small.

Jukka the Sling

Hills with trees.

@Soren:  Her full username is SaynaSLuke.  She's a fanfic writer and artist on the Redwall Wiki, and she's currently rewriting the Redwall books with some new twists and new characters.  I haven't read all of her stuff yet.  Anyway, her art gallery is here (and it includes the full version of my profile pic): http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaynaSLuke/ArtGallery

Søren

Interesting ears, she's good at that stuff.

Cornflower MM

He looks like he's thinking up an evil scheme.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 08, 2015, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2015, 04:20:58 PM
Mountains, I think...
They're hills with trees.

WHAT?! No, dude, they're mountains. Hills with trees look like this:

hills with trees

[close]

Mountains look like this:

Mountains

[close]

Trust me, I see mountains wherever I look. Seriously. Those are mountains.