News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I seriously do like your hairdo. And nice hoodie. Jacket. Whatever.

Quote from: Skyblade on October 19, 2015, 05:27:46 AM
Hey, that's cute. Like you :D

(That's a compliment. Not supposed to sound creepy :P)

Thanks. :) (And it didn't. :P)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Chamomile tea? There's what looks like chamomile flowers to the left of the cup. :)

And yes, that Blondie, one of fourteen chickens. The picture looks a lot better un-stretched.

Picture
[close]

It's also one of my new favorite ever pictures of my girls. (It was taken yesterday.) And yeah, my shoulder's in the picture. :P

Vilu Daskar

Corn has turned to the dark side. I can't see either pictures.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

I see no hills!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 20, 2015, 03:35:25 PM
And yes, that Blondie, one of fourteen chickens. The picture looks a lot better un-stretched.

Picture
[close]

It's also one of my new favorite ever pictures of my girls. (It was taken yesterday.) And yeah, my shoulder's in the picture. :P

Cool. My grandpa had chickens and ducks. One of them chased me.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Cornflower MM

That is a big teacup. Very nice color, though.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 20, 2015, 03:38:11 PM
Corn has turned to the dark side. I can't see either pictures.

Strange. Oh, I know something I can try for you to see my profile picture. Can you follow the link in my quote, though? I used PostImage. . . . Hey, can you see Photobucket stuff?

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 20, 2015, 04:52:00 PM
.....Cool. My grandpa had chickens and ducks. One of them chased me.

Why on earth would. .  . ? Oh! Was it a rooster that chased you? they can be quite territorial.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Such purdy shades of blue!

Sure. :P I just switched my pic to the one in My Pictures. :P Not the uploaded first one. :P (I like it better anyway. Not as stretched.)

Vilu Daskar

I now know what Corn's shoulder looks like. My evil plan is working. >:D

Cornflower MM

I still stubbornly insist those are mountains. And I always will. *Crosses arms*

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 20, 2015, 09:30:24 PM
I now know what Corn's shoulder looks like. My evil plan is working. >:D

Heh heh. Guess I'm lucky, then - I was going to make my profile picture a really cute picture of Speckles, but realized you could see about a quarter of my face in the corner. :P

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

I can't make up my mind my favourite shade of blue in that picture.

Well, the lower green bit is grass. And the upper bit of green, the darker patch, is the trees and shrub across the street. The leaves are falling. . . . And with no color, either. *Sigh*

Søren

Is that chicken actually named Bloundie, or is it just the breed or something?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar