News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The middle shade of blue is my favorite, I believe.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 22, 2015, 02:56:17 AM
Is that chicken actually named Bloundie, or is it just the breed or something?

. . . .  I'm the first to admit that chicken sicknesses and breeds have odd names, but the Blondie Breed? :P No, that's her name. Blondie is an Americana, and lays blue eggs.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I've always wondered why it doesn't have leaves.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Because it's dead. At least for a little bit....

Waves.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Tea! (And thanks. I'll pass it on. :))

Vilu Daskar

How would you react if someone killed that bird?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Blue.

If it was a human, what do you think I'd do? Smack 'em good. If it was an animal, that animal would not be in the land of the living. (I'd feel awful over killing a cat or a dog or a hawk, but *shrugs*)

Vilu Daskar

That sky looks like a very light shade of blue.

I thought it would be something like that.

Søren

What would you do if someone killed your hills?

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

I can't see your's.

They are already dead.

Cornflower MM

Everything lives. Everything has a little piece of life-force. They're not dead, if they're real at all.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 07:46:09 PM
If it was a human, what do you think I'd do? Smack 'em good. If it was an animal, that animal would not be in the land of the living. (I'd feel awful over killing a cat or a dog or a hawk, but *shrugs*)

Interesting, for me it'd be the opposite. Because animals are just acting on instinct, whilst a human made a conscious decision to kill your chicken for no reason, and that would be messed up. I mean, maybe I wouldn't kill them, but I'd let the animal get off scot free and introduce the human to a world of hurt and then give them to the police.

Chickens.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

It's very green. I like it.

Well, the things about that is, I know perfectly well that I am physically capable of killing the said cat/dog/hawk. However, as much as I like to wish the opposite, unless I have the size advantage, I'd be the one who would be on the losing side. Otherwise I'd wholeheartedly agree with you. But there are times when you're supposed to be practical, sadly. Because being 5"2' is actually kinda short, and the fact is my arms just aren't very strong.