News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Restaurant At The End Of The Page

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 04, 2020, 04:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

VELCOME TAE ZE REZTAURANT AT ZE END O' ZE PAGE!!! 'ERE FER YER PLEAZURE YE CAN ZIT BACK UND RELAX (UND POZT), EAT ZUMMAT, DRINK ZOME ZTRAVBERRY CORDIAL OR ZUMMAT ELZE, UND COMFORTABLY VATCH ZE EXCOITIN' ZPECTACLE O' ZE PAGE ENDIN' UND A NEV VONE APPEARIN' IN IT'Z VAKE!

ZIZ ZREAD IZ ZITUATED IN TOIME UND ZPACE TAE ALLOV YE TAE EXPERIENCE ZE VONDERZ O' ZE PAGE ENDIN'! AFTER ZE PAGE ENDZ VIZ A MAJOR CONCLUZION EXPLOZION, A NEV PAGE BEGINZ FER EVERYBEAZT TAE ENJOY AV O'ER AGAIN!

PLEAZE ZIT BACK UND ENJOY ZE ZHOV!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

*Zitz back in a chair und 'appily drinkz a bottle o' Irn-Bru*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Ironically, the restaurant at the end of this page is Kolman's diner and Lounge. :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)