News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rise of Macabre (Cellar RP)

Started by Captain Wortshire, September 04, 2020, 03:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Before I was just one of many, living among like minded individuals, simply existing...

Then, I died, but was brought back, to the whims of inquisitive creatures...

I died once more, and again, they brought me back...

Again and again, I was revived to do their bidding, till I was nothing but a shadow of my former self...

Death has shown me many things I will never forget...

Foolish mortals, thinking they can control me... ME! who has trekked through the depths of Hades itself...

They thought they had power over me, but I soon proved them wrong...

I now have a better sense of the world now. Full of cruelty, hatred, anger, violence... All to give me strength...

So keep on bickering, I can wait...

Until then, I must retrieve what was stolen from me, my share, my right...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass hesitantly crawls over to (.....)What-ever-that-is, a grin slowly creeping onto her face
It otay, new f'iend, c'ocic (chocolate) will make it betta!
* Infant Lass happily offers Macabre some chocolate that she seems to have poofed out of nowhere
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*Macabre stares before taking the chocolate...*

Gigasher... Search for the malefactor...

With a roar, Gigasher, followed by a horde of darkashers run off into the distance...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Ghost Jarky wafts up to Macabre* You know, there's really not much point in this whole gloom thing. It gets old. I suggest you leave it here and take up knitting. *Ghost Jarky hands a ball of wool and some knitting needles to Macabre*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

*Macabre takes the needles before impaling them into his own skin*

You are an interesting individual... very intriguing...

The yarn starts forming into a voodoo doll...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Rolls eyes* Gross. You're supposed to do it like this! *Ghost Jarky takes the needles out of Macabre's skin* In through the front door, once around the back, peep through the window, off jumps Jack!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

*the voodoo dolls are having murderous intent*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass feels a cold hand of fear clutch her heart as Macabre impales himself. The little Infant slowly backs away, the fear in her heart showing clearly on her face...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Time for a change in scenery

The sky starts taking a purple hue, as black stone spires burst from the ground, forming some dark, menacing fortress.
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Yeets infant Lass out of the thread in the safest possible way.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Perfection...

Entering his new fortress, Macabre floats to the center of the hall.

Forces of Darkness, show me all that is necessary for the Nox Aeternum...

An evil chant starts as twelve shadowy forms materialize before disappearing.

Very well...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

My goodness. You really don't seem to be getting the hang of this knitting thing. It's easy, see?