News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Mysterious Mirror

Started by Captain Wortshire, October 08, 2020, 10:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

In the middle of a ruined structure stands an ornate mirror, a work of ancient times...

It appears to be glowing, as if beckoning to you...

Will you activate it?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

You are pulled into the mirror...

You are surrounded by darkness as stars are passing you at great speeds before you come to a stop...

There are two figures in close discussion. One, a purple skilled individual, the other, a figure obscured by a red cloak

Well?

We are still searching for the escapee my lord...

Well you better, we are fortunate everyone else here is oblivious. It will make my coming much easier.
How is my appearance?

It suits you well, my lord.
Truly, your name is extremely fitting O Twisted One...

Enough with the flattery Kurama, if you or any of your tribe learn anything new...

It will be done my lord...

A small shadowy figure has entered and whispers something to the one called Kurama

My lord, it is rumored a message has been intercepted...

Then try to get your hands on it. Be quick about it, at least two are starting to suspect my intentions...

If you want, I can send my legions to...

No, everybody will know, send some of the "others"...

It will be done...

Wait, I sense a presence...

Kurama charges towards your direction.

Suddenly, you find yourself pulled out of the mirror.

Mirror's surface is now dull...

Until next time...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Walks into the ruins, chuckling nervously.*

HEHEHEHeh, I wonder how this thing got here! Welp, best get it back to the shop!
*Wraps the mirror in bubble wrapand cardboard and carries it out of the ruins.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Jumbo Slaps Verdauga*  Gimme!  I saw it first. >8(  *Takes the mirror to the infantry's ship*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Why'd you slap my thigh?
*Carries Sheev and the mirror to the shop.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)