News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Family Tree

Started by Rillbrook the Wanderer, May 04, 2021, 01:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Hi everyone! I've decided to try and make a family tree of the forum. If you would like to be included in this, please post:
1 Your preferred name (default will be your forum name),
2 Your relation to Corn (or otherwise),
and 3, whatever other close relations you can think of.

If you know someone that might want to be included but might not be on for a while, please feel free to post for them. If you would like to join the family tree but haven't joined anywhere yet, you can post here and we'll figure something out.

Booklover

1. Bookie, although my discord username (BlueFin42, sometimes shortened to Bluefin) explains the reason behind it, so I don't really mind.
2. Corn's pet fish.
3. N/A.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

This looks like fun. ;D

1. Flib
2. Corn's adopted daughter
3. I got shipped off with Verdauga a few months ago, but it kinda died after five or so pages... Also, I'm Hazel's (Rippy's) older sister (IRL and on the forum), and I also got adopted by Lass, Teer, and Russa. (Does being adopted count? I mean, this is the Cellars...)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!