Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Those are all flat out hilarious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

THIS ONE JUST GETS FUNNIER THE MORE YOU LOOK AT IT.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

This one never fails to make me laugh ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

As a fangirl yourself, you should should be ashamed know that many of those are true about you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Indeed they are, which is why I like them. ;D