News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ice Age

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 15, 2013, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ice Age movie do you think is the best?

Ice Age 1
Ice Age 2
Ice Age 3
Ice Age 4

Ungatt Trunn

Which Ice Age movie do you think is the best? I think that the 3rd part is the best and that the 4th part is the worst.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

I think 1 is my favourite and 4 is my least favourite, but I do like them all.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

The Third is the best though I do love the fourth. I wonder why you guys don't...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

I havn't seen 4......Is it really that bad??
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

MeadowR

The first is the best. It's before it started going pop-culture crazy to pull all the kiddies in. And there's more genuine 'heartfelt' moments to it.

The second is the worse. Nothing really happens in it and it introduces those stupid possums.

Third and Fourth are nae too bad.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Buzz_Bumble

That often happens. They're so greedily chasing more money that they just keep making them, even though they have run out of sensible ideas. The American TV / movie industry is especially bad at this - they'll keep making something until everyone is thoroughly sick of it, then the managment will claim the franchise is "tired" and needs a rest or, worse, a silly "reboot".  :(

MeadowR

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 16, 2013, 08:45:08 AM
That often happens. They're so greedily chasing more money that they just keep making them, even though they have run out of sensible ideas. The American TV / movie industry is especially bad at this - they'll keep making something until everyone is thoroughly sick of it, then the managment will claim the franchise is "tired" and needs a rest or, worse, a silly "reboot".  :(

Indeed! Argh, those stupid reboots. They also annoy for the fact that if you liked the original, there being a new film kind of overshadows it so when the film is referred to thereafter the modern version is considered more. :/ (Haven't explained that very well!)

Unfortunately producers, companies, etc. just aren't so willing to 'break the mould' these days. So much misgiving to part with money in case of great losses, blah blah.

With a bit of an animation background, it erks me particularly about animated films. They all have those stupid, samey gags, pop references and that 'typical teenager' character - stoppit! There are a few goodies in the Hollywood market, but so many misses.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 16, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

Indeed! Argh, those stupid reboots. They also annoy for the fact that if you liked the original, there being a new film kind of overshadows it so when the film is referred to thereafter the modern version is considered more. :/ (Haven't explained that very well!)

Unfortunately producers, companies, etc. just aren't so willing to 'break the mould' these days. So much misgiving to part with money in case of great losses, blah blah.

With a bit of an animation background, it erks me particularly about animated films. They all have those stupid, samey gags, pop references and that 'typical teenager' character - stoppit! There are a few goodies in the Hollywood market, but so many misses.
WHA?

Redwaller

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 16, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

So true.

And I liked the first one best.

rachel25

I like the first one but I love the third one because of Buck

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on July 15, 2013, 09:35:55 PM
Yes, it is! They pretty much ruined the whole Ice Age thing in that movie.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

If you didn't consider the other three, then the fourth was pretty good. But comparing it to the others, it's really bad.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 16, 2013, 05:30:45 PM
Quote from: The Shade on July 15, 2013, 09:35:55 PM
Yes, it is! They pretty much ruined the whole Ice Age thing in that movie.
How? I thought it was better than the 1st and 2nd

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000