News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fort Bunny

Started by Blaggut, September 10, 2014, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

*The corrupted bunnies bunker down, setting up insta forts and readying KFC cannons. There are so many bunnies atop the main fort it's a purple blur. Nothing can take them down.*
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

*a massive army of disgruntled mustelids and rodents is seen approaching from the north*

*a mechanized unit made up of tanks, artillery, and missile platforms approaches from the south*

Assemble, my soldiers! Today, these bunnies wronged us! They attacked us for no reason and caused great losses! But will we stand for this?

Yes!

No... What? We are not going to stand for this! Who even told you that?

*sigh*

Just charge the fort, alright? Storm it in the name of the emperor!

Delthion

*Battle Hawks fly to the assistance of Izeroth.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

*Large pieces of fried chicken are fired at the hawks, and a bucket of KFC is placed in a giant blunderbuss, which is fired into the army.*
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

*Hawks dodge the inaccurate pieces of chicken. And pick up the people firing them and drop them into the abyss.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tim Churchmouse

Colonel Reynolds: FIRE!!
*a tank fires out a hot cross bun, nailing a bunny in the chest*
Aaaah!
*the bunny falls off the ramparts and lands in a KFC Bargain Bucket™*
Bunnies up top ready their Krushems™ and shoot chunks of malteser out of the straw.
Several rodents are covered in chocolate as the army marches onwards.
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Delthion

Chick-Fil-A Nuggets advance!

Blaggut

*A suspicious, large, shiny object is hauled onto the walls. Then three more. Suddenly, an even greater shine comes out of these objects, blinding the hawks and multiple other creatures. On the sides of the meta objects is a piece of bark with the words: FLASHLIGHTS 1$ TARGET SPECIAL etched into it.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Agh! The light!

*puts shield in front of face*

We will advance even with this light! Onwaaard!

*charges up the hill, cutting bunnies with his magical sword*

Delthion

(If any of you have seen Red Cliff then this will sound familiar.* Gopher Legions, reflect the light onto them and we will use their own weapon against the bunnies!

Blaggut

*Bunnies retreat, then counterattack, stabbing with dirks, rapiers, and spiked shields. And the occasional toothpick with some KFC crust on it*
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

*Chick-Fil-A Nuggets flatten the bunnies.*

Blaggut

Ah! The fake taste of the nugget!

*The bunnies retreat into the main fort, and a few defend the insta-blow-up forts.*
~Just a soft space boi~