News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Kingdom of Elderon.

Started by Morgazath, September 09, 2014, 10:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

We are not part of your kingdom.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

No, no; just a few creatures who have decided to drop in for a visit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on September 11, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
We are not part of your kingdom.
No comment. Why am I still thinking? "Yes, but like I said: all are welcome."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

BlueRose

Please don't.

My PM's don't like me anymore.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Quote from: rachel25 on September 11, 2014, 06:15:05 PM
*eats Blue*
*Tries to act brave and tough.* "Let her go, take me instead." I'm probably really going to regret this.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Quote from: Morgazath on September 11, 2014, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 11, 2014, 06:15:05 PM
*eats Blue*
*Tries to act brave and tough.* "Let her go, take me instead." I'm probably really going to regret this.
Such a dashing and daring hero!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Daring hero indeed. Much appreciated, really. We just have Our own defense system.