News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Oi! Get out o' here, dung beetles! *Sucks up the beetles in a vacuum and then sets it on fire* *Defenestrates the vacuum* ^-^
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Endless amounts of dung beetles approach*  *THERE BICEPS GROW STRONG*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Oh...

*Locks myself in the janitor's closet*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*The strengthy dung beetles begin devouring the janitor's closet* 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on November 26, 2020, 10:53:55 PM
*Endless amounts of dung beetles approach*  *THERE BICEPS GROW STRONG*
Where do biceps grow strong again? You never specified.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Nah, but it would be neat to know.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Don't be creepy, Verdauga.

Verdauga

With you in the vicinity, I fill I would find that a high bar to clear.

The Shadow of Korriban

Projection of the blackest dye, Verdie! >8(

Verdauga

Hey, you're the one acting this way. If you acted like Matthias does, and I said that, then yeah, it'd be mean. But you're literally asking for it.
*Shrugs.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Pats Verdie on the banana-bill*  Go see the world.  Make sense of things! :)

Verdauga

I'm not a bird, you carrot.

The Shadow of Korriban

You're right.  You're a banana-duck hybrid.

Verdauga

I'm not that ei-ther! *Said in a sing-song voice.*