News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

What is Jukka's official ship?

The winner of these polls will go to official ships!

Each poll will last for two days.

Ships officially condoned by this thread:
Sorkka - Inspiration, Shout Box.
Raimes - Inspiration, Shout Box.
Wyldera - Inspiration, Soren.
Skarlec - Insipration, ordered by Skarzs.

Failed Ships Recently
Jonff - Inspiration, Silliness
Amachip Noonvale - Inspiration, Silliness
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Agrees with Amber.*

She was already shipped with James though!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Maudie

Søkka all the way!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Lady Amber

Soren did take her to the Prom, and she was the one who asked him. *Considers Sorkka*

Delthion

I'll make it so that you can change the vote.

Søren

Wait, is what is Jumes?

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

... The thought of that..... No.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on February 07, 2016, 03:03:34 AM
... The thought of that..... No.

I agree. The age difference, anyone?

(Just curious, but what's my official ship? Because those have to be canon, am I right? Or at canon in the past, or something?)

Delthion

Your official ship is with Jet. I am pretty sure.