News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corn's Pillow Fort

Started by Cornflower MM, August 17, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy-Guy

*Silvertongue shook his head, pulling out a piece of parchment* "Corn's Fort, you say?" *He shook his head* "I've never heard of this place. It's not on the map."

"Gimme that!" *Greeneye snatched the map away and looked it over, muttering* "No... No... No. No! This place ain't even on the map! How did we get here?"
Wahaoo Haoo! (That's Shy Guy for: 'You're Awesome!')

lass of something much

*Lass, seeing the vermin quickly picked up her sword pillow and pointed it at them* Why do you seek the place they call redwall?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Shy-Guy

*Silvertongue looked over at them, and at their pillow sword, and he held up his paws* "Look, little miss, we don't want any trouble. We're just travelers, that's all."

*Greeneye nodded seriously* "We just want to be farmers is all."

*Silvertongue snorted, muttering under his breath* "Maybe you want to be a farmer..."

lass of something much

*Lass grins and points to a pile at pillows* Choose your weapon!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Shy-Guy

*The two vermin looked at one other, confused, before looking back at Lass*

"Well... it seems we haven't much choice." *Greeneye chuckled and picked up a pillow*

"What happens if we, ere lose?" *Sivertongue asked*

lass of something much

Then it'll be the pillow pile with you! *The young otter-squirrel giggled happily*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Begins skipping about, throwing pillows to and fro at Lass, Greeneye, Silvertongue, and Scott*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Lass put on an act of chivalry* "I'll save you, Scott!" *Lass jumped on knocking it out of the air, then throws it back at Seb*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Shy-Guy

"I think you oughtta go easy on them." *Silvertongue whispered to Greeneye* "I'm beginning to suspect this isn't a real fort."

"Right, I'll make it a fair fight." *Greeneye put his hook-hand behind his back* "Have at ye, then!"

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on July 27, 2020, 08:02:40 PM
*Lass put on an act of chivalry* "I'll save you, Scott!" *Lass jumped on knocking it out of the air, then throws it back at Seb*
*The pillow hits Sebias square in the face*

Quote from: Shy-Guy on July 27, 2020, 08:03:23 PM
"I think you oughtta go easy on them." *Silvertongue whispered to Greeneye* "I'm beginning to suspect this isn't a real fort."

"Right, I'll make it a fair fight." *Greeneye put his hook-hand behind his back* "Have at ye, then!"
*Aims pillow-launching catapult at the two creatures* To the pain!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Shy-Guy

*The two vermin were too shocked by the sight of the catapult to even move out of the way*

Scott McLamok

*Smacks Greeneye with a pillow*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*throws a pillow at one of the new comers*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Shy-Guy

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 27, 2020, 08:13:42 PM
*Smacks Greeneye with a pillow*

*Greeneye feel dramatically to his knees* "Argh, we're bein' overwhelmed!"

Quote from: lass of something much on July 27, 2020, 08:19:39 PM
*throws a pillow at one of the new comers*

*Silvertongue, on the other hand, seemed less than enthused about the whole situation*

Sebias of Redwall

*The catapult spews forth pillows, exploding mid-air and covering all with feathers*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!