"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Splodges

Started by Coobreedan, November 07, 2011, 04:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Behold, the newest forum game!

How To Play:
You start off with a Rank 1 Splodge. After defeating five monsters, your Splodge can level up to other Ranks. To fight monsters, you must attack them with an attack from your attack list. After defeating a monster, you must choose a monster for another Splodge to battle. Here's an example:

QuoteIlikeredwall87:
The Splodge below me must fight a monster called Rockzorg with 7 health, and it's attacks do 2 damage.

Clunyrules4:
My Splodge uses Eyeball Throw and takes away 3 health. Rockzorg attacks my Splodge. My Splodge uses Sword Slash and takes away 4 health, destroying  Rockzorg. The Splodge below me must fight Flamehead, with 9 health and it's attacks do 3 damage.

Splodge Ranks:

Rank 1
Health: 2

Attacks:
Eyeball Throw 1-1-1

Rank 2
Health: 3

Attacks:
Eyeball Throw 1-1-2
Punch 2-1-2 

Rank 3
Health:5

Attacks:
Sword Slash 2-2-4
Punch 2-2-2
Eyeball Throw 2-2-3 

The 1-2-3 thingies are the combo. Example:

QuoteClunyrules4:
I use Eyeball throw, doing 2 damage. Rockzorg attacks. I use Eyeball Throw, doing 2 damage. Rockzorg attacks. I use Eyeball Throw, doing 3 damage.
So far, Rank 3 is the highest level. I will make more soon.

And also, make sure you don't make your monster to powerful. If your Splodge is Splodged (killed) five times, you go down a rank.

This all seems pretty hard, but it is quite easy once you get used to it.

The Splodge below me must fight Drillzer, a monster with 4 health and his attacks do 1 damage.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Blaggut

I wanna play!

The apology below meh must fight Minotaur, his attacks do 1 DMg.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~