News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Tungsie!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 15, 2020, 06:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Long live undershipper Sebias!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Why do you think I turned Sebias into an infant during the Platinus Puppet Pour?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Because I secretly wanted you to. But don't tell no one else this little secret. Shh...

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Of course I won't.  Take this purl.  When the moon strikes dralc place it on your forehead.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Thank you. I'll be sure to remember your words.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Soooooooo...

What did this all have to do with Tungsie?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

That's a good question. Someone... *Coughs and glares at Sheev* ...was interrupting the ceremony. But yes, shall we continue?

Tungro and Rosie, unless y'all want a billion pings, you'd better post.  :laugh: We need to decide who does what in the wedding.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

*strolls into the thread*

*takes a book and chair and sits down in the corner of the chapel*

Hello! :D

Sebias of Redwall

Well, hi there.  ^-^ Care to choose the wedding roles to give people?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Hmmm...

Can I choose inactive members?

Sebias of Redwall

Lemme see. *Checks rule book* Nah, sorry.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Oh :(

Then I shall cancel this wedding ^-^