News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Spring Nameday 2021 Celebration

Started by Cornflower MM, March 01, 2021, 10:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

*Walks over to a pile of presents and pulls out a minigun and proceeds to fire cupcakes at high speeds at everyone*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Gives Corn a cloth- *

Owwwwwwwwwwww!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 02, 2021, 05:43:58 AM
..... Oops. In my defense, January and February have sped by. *Now has icing smeared down shirt* Awwwwwwww. *Begins flinging green beans at everyone*
yeah, you really do not want it to be spring 2020. That would not bode well (for our sanity (if we have any) and health, among other things).

Congrats, Teer!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

May I advise you put the name of the season in the first  post? It's annoying for reader backers when you don't.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Thanks. *throws various foods at Ebby*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

And so another season passes. Great job, Teer!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on March 02, 2021, 12:41:02 AM
*Flings spaghetti at @Cornflower MM*
Noooo! I was just about to eat that! *rushes after my poor spaghetti noodles* :giggle:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah'm late again. Congratulationz, Teer! A major zeazon name! *Zrovz banana puddin' at ze next pozter*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Vatchez ze banana puddin' zplotch ontae Kade* Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you, thank you! *bows and squirts custard at Hiag*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Airbendz ze cuztard . . . alzae ontae Kade*