News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Spider Terror

Started by Nightfire, April 23, 2012, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

eualaia

i actually fell down the stairs when a spider got onto my shoulder
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

My family all laughs because of my terror of spiders, but I'm just scared of them. I think it started that one time when a jumping spider ended up in my hair.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

I can't stand it how no one in my family seems to be bothered by them.

Redwallfan7

When I see a spider I go and hide untill it mght be gone
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Mad Maudie

i am absolutely afraid of spiders especially sense we have brown recluses i also am terrified of june bugs
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Something Horrifying

Agreeing with Tiria 100% about tarantulas. They're mostly fine to me, actually. It's the spindly ones that are worst. Wolf spiders are the worst to me, I think...

The funny thing is, I'm not even remotely afraid of being bitten...just of being near them and seeing them. I HATE when people say "it's more afraid of you than you are of it!"--I always go "I don't hear it screaming or crying hysterically, so I don't think that's true."

Ugh, I shouldn't even be reading this thread, probably...I keep looking all around the room and getting jumpy...
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I think I would more readily hold a tarantula than any other spider.
They eat spiders where I live... :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

I've never seen a real tarantula that I remember. In movies I have, and I'd frizzy faint if I touched just ONE of those things.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Spiders are the most disgusting things alive. But I don't like killing them 'cause then I feel bad... But I scream for my brother whenever there's one in the house. Yuck yuck yuck...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Can I hire you, then? I never have the guts to kill spiders.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

if he likes them then he might be less inclined to kill them

MatthiasMan

Good point. But he could trap them and let them outside. Anyway, I am afraid to kill spiders so I go fetch my brother to do it.