News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Do you have a problem where, none of your friends have read Redwall?

Started by Rusvul, January 08, 2013, 01:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have a problem where, none of your friends have read Redwall?

YES! I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!
23 (69.7%)
No, not at all. Everyone I know loves Redwall.
0 (0%)
Some people I know like it, some don't.
6 (18.2%)
I had never considered that someone would have this problem.
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tiria Wildlough

I have one friend who likes Redwall. (BTW, we're on different continents!) Apart from that, nobody I know is really into Redwall. It sucks. >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

My brother read Mossflower when he was in middle school. I was into Barbie dolls at the time (Because I was around the age of five or six, thank goodness I don't like dolls anymore :P) He's pretty much the only family member besides me to enjoy the series. He only read two or three of the books, and he mailed me his old copies of Mattimeo, Luke the Warrior, and Lord Brocktree. Most of my friends and my sister  like vampire/paranormal books.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

321tumbler

During a snowball fight I told my little neighbor to yell Log-a-log-a-log-a-log-a if the enemies (some other nieighbors) showed up and he was like...  ???.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 10, 2013, 02:02:14 AM
During a snowball fight I told my little neighbor to yell Log-a-log-a-log-a-log-a if the enemies (some other nieighbors) showed up and he was like...  ???.
That is so funny

Redwallfan7

Yeah, most people think I'm weird when I talk about how my family gatherings remind me of the Redwall Abbey gatherings, and whenever I mention Mossflower Woods, they're like: What the heck? One of my friends laughed at me when I explained the good species and the bad species.  They don't have to love it, but they don't know what they're missing out on.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Slagar Mc Muffin

oh, i understand u so well,im one of thoose poor people who live in a redwall-free area: here in germany its not really popular, one of my best friends is the only person i know who heared about( and i know soooo many people)-but,fortunately she loved it ,we both growed up with it and love it since we are 5(only problem-she hates my fav character,slagar). oh,and theres my little brother wo likes to watch the cartoons

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Rusvul

My favorite character is probably that hare fencer from salamandastron (not sure if he's in book salamandastron, but he's from the mountain)

Romsca

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

I posted a message on my Facebook account to see if anyone is interested in the Redwall series. I'll see how many willing responses I get.

Mattio

Redwallfan7

I deleted the message because I just  want to start out telling my cousins first. I'll tell them this summer.

Ungatt Trunn

I don't think that its bad that some of my freinds havn't read Redwall before.
But meybey I can persuade them to. So far I'v converted one freind to Redwall.

Life is too short to rush through it.