Main Menu

Long Patrol Feastin'!

Started by Sabretache, April 01, 2013, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Ok, fine...
*reluctantly hands the badger lord his ale*

Lutra

Never a good idea to deny a badger lord his ale when he demands it. ;)  Got any dessert left over?  I'm famished!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk

I say! I hope you scurvy lot saved a little scoff for a starvin' offisah wot!

*stuffs hot pasties*

YUM!

Buckworthy Crumshaw

Alright, time t'really get to business! Eatin' is serious business, not meant t'be taken lightly as anybeast pleases. Now, somebeast pass the cordial. Yes, thankee, that'll work nicely, my good mole. Very good! Redwall scoff is as good as it was ever cracked up t'be, wot! Flippin' good scoff, those pasties! Sabretache, mind ya don't pinch all those scones t'yer plate-pass 'em along, there's a good fellow. Mmph. Salad. Fresh spring salad, marm, ya don't say! Don't mind if I do.
Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw

Midge Manycoats

Hmph! Disguises are hard work! I need nourishment! Please pass me the cheeses, I'd like the sample all of them. A bit of trifle wouldn't go down badly either. Hmmm... And maybe some strawberry fizz. Always been partial to that stuff, eh wot!
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."

Russano

*gulps down some Strawberry Fizz*

Where's that otter got to, thinking he's in charge of the whole outfit?  There better be some mushroom pasties left when I get back.
Eulaliaaaa!

Master Sergeant Bann

I say, I blinkin' starving from training the new recruits, wot. Somebeast pass me some vittles, sharpish. I think I'm feelin' faint.
For those who dare to fight, face the wrath of my training program, wot.

Leatho Shellhound

Oh sorry sir, I ate it all up, thought I better not let it get cold donch'a know. wot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Sits at the end of the table, stomach bulging*  Urp!  Whoops, did you want something to eat?  *Looks at empty table*  I got a wee bit peckish.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

I think we would be better off feeding a starving hare, rather that upsetting him be not handing over a plate of food. *passes the Master Sergeant a plate of cheese and mushroom bread and a bowl of shrimp and hotroot soup* Here you go.

Redwaller

Attention all Redwallers! Do not let these famished-faced creatures eat our fine scoff! Let us save the food by eating it all ourselves!

Sabretache

Indeed mister mousethingummy, an' no hard feelings 'bout the change in command, eh, wot? Hi there, Sarge, have y'tried this soft summer cheese with nuts an' spices in it? Absolutely scrumptious, wot! Tosses back entire flagon of pear cordial. I say, milord, I rather thought that otter had been takin' lessons from Midge, the way he kept popping up an' all, hawhawhaw!

Bally shame this feast is comin' to an end, wot?
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Captain Tammo

Don't speak too soon ole chap! Look at the size o' that blinkin' trifle they're bringing out now!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Sabretache

Oh, whacko! Toss it on over here, chaps!
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

rachel25

Hey I want to go back and join the Spring Name Day feast because there were no hareto eateverthing I'll never get a changs to eat ever agian  :'(  ::)
Spoiler
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[close]
UM is there any muffies anywhere to be found you know blueberry ones  :-*