News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cupboard Heights

Started by Rusvul, June 15, 2013, 02:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

So, apparently there's a condo in the cupboard. Luvvy told me about it. It's called Cupboard Heights. Apparently, Rainy, Pyuggy Firatai!, Luvvy, Romscy, and Hitler all live there. There's currently a chess tournament going on. Luvvy told me he lost his first match. And his second. And his third. And his fourth. And then he got kicked out of the tournament, because he was pretending to be paralyzed. Does anybody know who is winning now?

Rainshadow

Yeah, Dr. Rainy told me that Hitler just got out, so it's just Pyuggy and him left.  Apparently, Hitler is now sulking in the corner.  Well, to quote Rainy, he's *awesome British accent* "Licking his wounds."
  Oh, and as for the condo, Rainy and Hitler built it because they were bored of chess.  It's quite a remarkable sight, actually.  I was locked in the cupboard one day when Rainy got out, so I got to explore a bit.  The cupboard is bigger on the inside (like the wardrobe to Narnia), so you can actually fit a lot in there.  Including an amusement park.  That's pretty new.  I've been there once.  It was on one of the days that Rainy locked me in there.  Kinda cool.  If it didn't hold Dr. Rainy, I'd actually enjoy being in there.  Hitler's a bit of a drag, but still.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

What's the amusement park called? Luvvy has told me nothing about this.

Rainshadow

Hmm, lemme ask Rainy.  *Wanders off*

Hey, Rainy, what's the name of the amusement park?

*Awesome British accent*  Oh, what?  Oh, yeah, um, it's called The Rain of Hitler.  Get it?  Rain?  Teeheehee...

*Wanders back*  'Kay, it's called The Rain of Hitler.  Interesting title, if I do say so myself.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

That's... Odd. *Hears Luvvy screaming* Hang on a moment, be right back

*Distant shouting* Luvvy, What the heck are you doing?
Luvvy: What? Oh, I'm taking the High Seas with a Blizzard Crew adventure ride. Romscy designed it. It's awful. Mostly just "DIEFRILDURDIEFRILDURDIEFRULDUR" written on the walls in blood again and again. Like 'The cake is a lie'

Ok, I'm back. Apparently there's a weird ride and a portal reference.