Negative-meh
4 (21.1%)
Positive-meh
3 (15.8%)
Complete indifference
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Rusvul

Is football evil or awesome? I don't personally like it, but that doesn't make it evil. I speak of american football, with the dudes cracking heads against each other.

Faiyloe

It's not evil but I don't like it for the same reasons you don't.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 22, 2013, 11:01:27 PM
It's not evil but I don't like it for the same reasons you don't.
Dudes cracking heads against each other wasn't my reason, but I can see why that would be off-putting. I don't particularly like it because one of my parents watches it a lot, and while I can respect that she likes it, I'm somewhat indifferent, and it can be a little annoying. Not that she should stop, if she enjoys it, she should continue. :P.

naima

what kind of football? ... i'm from england so is it that kind of football or american football?

i'm actually a basketball fan. bizarre coming from and englishman i know, but it's true.
it was the strangest thing today
i studied footprints in abandoned pathways
'neath forgotten undergrowth something stirring again
you were a single red blood cell and I lost you in this knot of capillaries
but you were bringing me oxygen when I needed it most in the smoke

(frank turner)

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt tae put ziz oot zere, zere iz actually TVO main typez o' Footbav.

Ze firzt iz caved Azzociation Footbav, an' tiz vot mozt Europeanz cav "Footbav" an' vot mozt Americanz cav "Zoccer".

Ze zecond iz caved American Football, an' tiz vot mozt Americanz cav "Footbav" an' vot zome in ozer countriez cav "Gridiron".

An' zen ye get intae more complicated named ztuff like Australian Rulez footbav or Canadian Football, or "codez" zat are a bit different from ze main tvo. If ye vant tae check oot more, juzt click ze link.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Erm. I said in the OP that I meant American football XD

The Shade

Well, I don't hate it or like it. I'm indifferent.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

MeadowR

I've never seen American football played, apart from on films! Someone who plays it over here was telling me about it and how it's not actually so much like rugby as I'd assumed. It's like other sports - generally it doesn't play a big part in my life, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I 'hate' it.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

NinjaMonkey

i like football, i haven't gotten to play it yet, as i play basketball, but i would watch a game if i had the chance, i do watch a Superbowl EVERY year.
NinjaMonkey

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Darn I voted before I read our post! I thought you meant football, football that us brits play  :( I think American football is awesome! Actually one of my favourite films is about American football. it's called Remember the Titians    :)

Redwaller

Quote from: naima on September 23, 2013, 01:20:29 AM
what kind of football? ... i'm from england so is it that kind of football or american football?

i'm actually a basketball fan. bizarre coming from and englishman i know, but it's true.
That's cool! Especially that basketball comes from my country!(Canada)

Personally I'm more of a soccer person.

And I'm rather indifferent to american football.

Dawnwing

(American) Football is awesome!  Green Bay Packers fan here.  I even have Packers floormats in my car (actually I didn't get them *because* they're Packers, but rather because I needed mats that didn't contain rubber, as there's an allergy in my family, and it was a happy coincidence that the first vinyl ones I found were Packers ones.)  My state has a lot of pride in our team.  :D

White One6193

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 22, 2013, 10:45:21 PM
Is football evil or awesome? I don't personally like it, but that doesn't make it evil. I speak of american football, with the dudes cracking heads against each other.

Well, if that is your definition of evil, RUGBY must be  crime 'gainst humanity, lol.

I personally like American football when a game is conducted with sportsmanship and honor to the rules.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!