News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Spy Wars!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 24, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"Boss, this is Scorch. I think we need to rearrange some architecture here. And, I'm not just saying that because I like to blow things up."

"Copy that 62. Go on demo."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham fixed the sights of his AWP on Gnoflet's head. Bad idea to sit by the window during an arms deal.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Shade silently crept through Gnoflet's new hideout, still surprised about how easy it had been to break in. Only several locks had secured the main entrance, which he had delt with swiftly enough. He wasn't here about the weapons. He was here to assassinate Gnoflet. Now he stood outside to room Gnoflet was in. No guards? It surprised him that a big-shot arms dealer like Gnoflet would leave himself so open to attack. No matter, this would be over quickly. It was amaxing what a swift blade could do. Little did he know a sniper was outside, also targeting Gnoflet.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Faiyloe dropped down from the ceiling behind shade putting her knife under his chin. "I wouldn't move if I where you this blade is poisoned,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

Norham fired. He soon realized the beast he just shot wasn't Gnoflet.
He shouldered his gun and slid down the rusty steel ladder that led to the roof. He flipped up his hood from his vest and ducked into an alley-way.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 30, 2014, 12:55:01 PM
Faiyloe dropped down from the ceiling behind shade putting her knife under his chin. "I wouldn't move if I where you this blade is poisoned,"
Shade smiled, seemingly relaxed, but his eyes told otherwise. "Well, watcha gonna do? If yer do decide to slit me throat, do it quick, please."

Faiyloe

The Shade

The blade stuck straight into the floor as Shade released the knife. "Now what?" he growled.

Faiyloe

"sorry bout this," She said giving him a swift blow to the back of the neck in just the right spot to knock him out. He would be fine he would just have a splitting headache when he woke up.

Gnoflet

Quote from: The Shade on March 30, 2014, 10:52:08 AM
Shade silently crept through Gnoflet's new hideout, still surprised about how easy it had been to break in. Only several locks had secured the main entrance, which he had delt with swiftly enough. He wasn't here about the weapons. He was here to assassinate Gnoflet. Now he stood outside to room Gnoflet was in. No guards? It surprised him that a big-shot arms dealer like Gnoflet would leave himself so open to attack. No matter, this would be over quickly. It was amaxing what a swift blade could do. Little did he know a sniper was outside, also targeting Gnoflet.
OOC: Gnoflet isn't a arms dealer.
BIC: Gnoflet heard the shot,but it sounded distant. He hadn't made it to the hideout yet, but someone had. Then he ran to another hideout
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Agent-79 kept his post inside of Brockhall. Not yet...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gnoflet

Slipping in the back way to Brockhall Gnoflet quickly activated the defenses and fired the guns at 79.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.