News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My "I want to Know Poll."

Started by rachel25, January 18, 2014, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a Phantom of the Opera fan?

Yes
No

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on January 29, 2014, 05:08:44 PM
Your mean, but then again, if I was allowed to hint, I probably would. If I was brave enough, (And if was still legal) I would have liked to go fox hunting.
Oi!

rachel25

Oi, what?
And I'm changing the poll, fishing wins with 8 votes to 7

Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

The poll hasn't ended?

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 01, 2014, 04:00:36 AM
...I am a fox.
Soon to be a sad, small, scrap of a tail, hanging from the roof of the hunter's dwelling...
;D

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

No, it'll be hanging over the fire place!  ;D

Rainshadow

Okay, so, I've not technically seen A Knight's Tale, or at least not the whole thing.  I've seen bits and pieces of it (mainly the jousting scene), but have never caught the beginning or the end.  (At least, I don't THINK I've seen the end.  For all I know, I could've.  My mom likes that movie and will usually watch it when it's on, but I'm never around when she starts it.  ::))

What I'm trying to say here is, could you make an "I've seen a little of it." option?  'Cause I don't technically fit into either answer.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, I've seen both jousting scenes, and part of the feast scene. Tha's 'bout it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Never zeen it. (Unlezz ah juzt cannae remember it, in vhich caze ah moight 'ave!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.