News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

im doing a nay gramer topic

Started by The Shade, February 10, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should u use grammer?

yea
nah
maybe im not sure

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yet mozted 'o yed be uzer baddin' zpel'lin ztead-in baddgrin' glammer. Acher???

Vhile me mean, ZPAMMET!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on February 13, 2014, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 11, 2014, 10:33:59 PM
Quote from: The Shade on February 11, 2014, 10:00:44 PM
um no thanks im ok this topic is actally a tribute to koda, beucause he doesnt come here anymore he was a railfan
You're a railfan.
no this was a tribut b/c
You're a tribute.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 13, 2014, 06:02:55 PM
Quote from: The Shade on February 13, 2014, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 11, 2014, 10:33:59 PM
um no thanks im ok this topic is actally a tribute to koda, beucause he doesnt come here anymore he was a railfan
You're a railfan.
no this was a tribut b/c
You're a tribute.
yea im a tribute to the nation
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Anglez 'o mercy, ourz jouney muzted proceedin'!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

I'm glad someone besides me noticed Koda left. I wish he hadn't.  :-\

(But Shade, do you think this is really polite to make a no-grammar topic in honor of Koda? It seems a bit rude to me.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

What are you talking about no grammer? Wut i have purfict gramer I'm da bomb wen it cums to gramer yes i am indeed.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2014, 01:57:51 PM
I'm glad someone besides me noticed Koda left. I wish he hadn't.  :-\

(But Shade, do you think this is really polite to make a no-grammar topic in honor of Koda? It seems a bit rude to me.)
no i was only mesing about that koda deserves more than som stupid gramer topic  ;)

rachel25

I noticed he wasn't on as much. But I didn't know he had left.  :(

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2014, 07:44:29 PM
Yeah, he deleted his account. :(
Um, yeah, something happened to him before he (?) deleted his account. I'm don't think we're supposed to talk about it though.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Shade on February 15, 2014, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2014, 07:44:29 PM
Yeah, he deleted his account. :(
Um, yeah, something happened to him before he (?) deleted his account. I'm don't think we're supposed to talk about it though.
Well, could you PM me about it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

SPSF kodachorm otter7486. We call him Koda for short.  :)