News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rain

Started by Iamthatis, February 19, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

Ok I know this is Random. But me and two of my friends have been talking about Rain. So I would like to know what are some of the things that you like about Rain or enjoy doing in the Rain.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Rainshadow

*Facepalm*  At first I was going, "Oh, okay, rain as in the water."  Then:  "Wait, he capitalized rain... is he talking about me?  Who was he talking to about me?  What?"  Then I read the end and went, "Oh, yeah, rain as in the water.  Phew!"  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 19, 2014, 09:03:20 PM
  *Facepalm*  At first I was going, "Oh, okay, rain as in the water."  Then:  "Wait, he capitalized rain... is he talking about me?  Who was he talking to about me?  What?"  Then I read the end and went, "Oh, yeah, rain as in the water.  Phew!"  :P
;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Iamthatis

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 19, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

Haha can't help but to laugh. Nope I mean Rain as water Wot Wot. I'm going Hyper cuz it's Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaining.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

Maybe you should have not capitalized it. :P
Our basement flooded because of the rain.

I live in the basement.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Iamthatis

Skarzs I'm so sorry to hear about your room flooding. Hope you get it cleaned up soon.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lali-ho! Hope you don't mind my joining this Vunderful topic about rain. But I simply could not resist! ;D Rain, what is rain? I find it a wonderful getaway from the world. It's like my fantasy castle, I like to play in rain, run in rain, work in rain. You name it! My most favorite thing, the smell of rain! Oh how wonderful the smell of rain is!

P.S: I hope that I do not sound crazy. ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

Not at all. Rain helps people spirits leave this crazy world. I love Reading under a tin roof while it's raining. When I drive I like to cover all the paper's put weight on them and roll the windows down.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Aaaahhhhh. Bliss. If only I had the chance for rain! :) I'd dance the jig! ... But only if I knew how to dance the jig of course. ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

Laughs look it up on youtube. Bet you can find a video there. Wot Wot.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

I say old lad, jolly spiffing good  idea Wot!

(How's my hare speech?)
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

Pretty good Wot. Lack ee day.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Thank you! Wot wot! You are pretty good with Redwall speech too! So what is it that you like to do in the jolly old rain?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

Oh where to start. I like just standing out in it cuz it cleans my soul. I love riging my bike or a 4 wheeler in it. Ummmmm Listening to it no matter where I might be at.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

Captain Snowfire: you do sound insane. :D

I'm one to talk: the voices in my head haven't been quiet for months.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.