News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rain

Started by Iamthatis, February 19, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Personally not a fan of rain. I don't mind it, but it's a bit... wet... for my liking. I've never really understood when people say they love the smell of rain- I've never much liked it. That's my opinion, of course.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

At leazt ye 'avenae got an entire Galactic zenate o' perzonalitiez jabberin' ava' in yer 'ead every day! Ach...

Anyvay, ah juzt love tae gae oot vhen tiz rainin' an' ztormin' an' juzt be crazy, runnin' an' jumpin' an' zrovin' Badminton raquetz in ze air an' intae ze tree. Ah...vone toime ah took a bottle o' zat bubble-blovin' ztuff, zat dovn in a big puddle, poured ze ztuff intae ze puddle an' took a vee baz in it; alzough tvaz more loike juzt playin' in a puddle viz zat bubble-blovin' ztuff in it! Ah...Zae peaceful! Ah 'ope it rainz tomorrov. Ah need zome rain. Rain rain come today, chaze everybeazt elze ava'; zae zat ah can play, Rain rain come today!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

it is raining as I type.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lucky! Ach... *Vantz tae dance in ze rain*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Snowfire

T'aint fair! It's raining every bally where I am not! Jolly unfair, that's what it is! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

It rains one out of three days where I live; I'm not lucky.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Iamthatis

It's rainig where I live right now.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Rusvul

Much rain where I am- Like, tornado warning type rain. And yes, we actually did get a tornado warning.

The Shade

Not sure what's better, that or boring weather. I get boring weather in the UK.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Boring weather as in, nothing ever happens and it's always clear/partially cloudy/cloudy/overcast/raining/hailing/sleeting/snowing/blizzarding/tornadoing/thunderstorming/hurricaning/firestorming/giant-meteors-from-space-come-to-smash-all-of-humanitying?

Iamthatis

I fell asleep last night to the Rain. Such a nice sound.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Iamthatis on February 24, 2014, 05:35:18 PM
I fell asleep last night to the Rain. Such a nice sound.

Nae fair at av! ACH!!!!

Iamthatis

It smells and feels like Rain where I live.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

You'd better hope Rain doesn't read that the wrong way.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Iamthatis

She knows I mean the Weather. I said it felt like Rain because I have a elbow fracture at stings when it's about to Rain.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES