News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Welcome Back Rachel25!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 04:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yay! I'm so happy you're back! As you probably saw from the past few PMs....Anyways, Welcome Back again! Now, what we need here is some decorating. Lucky I brought streamers and table clothes and confetti, and you get the idea. *Does decorating* There
! Now, Music! *Lugs in several different music machines* There! Now food! *Brings in food and sets it up* There., all ready for the guest of honor and everyone else!

rachel25

*leaps into the room, falls over my traveling cloak, jumps back up again, and sits down at the table*
For me! I don't know what to say.  8)

Cornflower MM

Haha! You don't have to say anything! Just sit back and enjoy! *Leaps around Rach throwing pawfuls of confetti over her* Hungry? Thirsty?

rachel25

Thirsty. I've got a sore throat, so anything that is liquid will be welcome.

Cornflower MM

Here's some of the BEST October Ale! *Plops a tankard full it right in front of Rachel* Herte, let me take your cloak. Oh, and for you soire throat. *Plops some trifle next to the tankard* It's a secret recipe, full of good herbs. But it has some other stuff in it too, likle strawberries!

rachel25

STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!
*consumes the trifle without even chewing, then drains the tankard*

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Uh, you want some more? *Plops another tankard and another trifle in front of Rachy* Vilu! Hungry? Thirsty?

rachel25

*eats both, then turns to Vilu*
What,, you didn't notice I was gone for a week. That hurts Vilu, that really hurts!  :'(

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've been off buzy viz ztuff, zae ah 'avenae really noticed it eizer. Anyvay, on tae ze dancin'! Ah juzt came for ze dancin'! *Dancez*

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on March 03, 2014, 03:11:22 PM
*eats both, then turns to Vilu*
What,, you didn't notice I was gone for a week. That hurts Vilu, that really hurts!  :'(
well I wasn't on for like a week

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Gnoflet

I hadn't noticed you were gone either.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Vilu Daskar