News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your insane counter-parts.

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 03, 2014, 02:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Didn't think that far, did you guys?

Umm. . .

That's Classified.

You have no plans, do you?

No. . .

Shhh! That Shows Weakness!

Idiots.

We Heard That!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

So did I.  ;D I Have a plan! We will start by taking over the cellars on topic at a time. But we must bide our time gather our allies I have "borrowed" Some of Faiyloe's OITBs and put little chips in there heads making them loyal to me! They Will do whatever I say. *Evil laughs*

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I also have an evil robot!  >:(

Now you need to convince your friends to join us.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Chips! Yummy. Crunch crunch crunch.

BlueRose

"Sounds fabulous."

Ok, heeerrreee we go again. Y'know, Jess has tried this before. Last time, she had to stop when the dragons on Kilimanjaro flamed her secret base.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Hello Tyrull.

You Requested Our Presense?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Greetings voices, I would like to help you take over the world if that's a thing you're still planning
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Yes. . .

And No.

We Have Been Underestimated.

And Laughed To Scorn.

We Shall Show Forth Our True Power!

*an entire city sinks into the ground*

Ha! Burn And Conquer!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Anyone care for a cookie?  *Holds up tray of neatly placed thumbprint cookies*  It's raspberry jam!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Ooh!  Don't mind if I do.  *Eats a cookie*  Mmm!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

*Emotional Cyberman takes cookie*

"Ooh! Cookie"

*presses it against mouth-hole. Nothing happens.*

"Crud."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Not to worry!  *Holds up thumb drive*  It has cookie files that taste like a cookie.  They compatible with your technology?  *Awesome British accent ends*

Didn't know you could taste files...

*Awesome British accent*  Emotional Cybermen should be able to.  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

I have a rubber duck named Frankie, who hates all fingers (except mine) and calls humans "Wannabe octopuses" He loves camping with the boy scouts and has a sleeping bag made out of a sock and a weird knot I had to learn to rank up in scouts. His favorite food is peanut butter and jelly with sardines. He is a black 8-ball duck. He hates it when anyone other me and other chosen ones touch him. He follows in the foot steps of his great great uncle Frankie Jones in multiple stop-motion movies. His weapon is a tac and a rubber band whip.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 16, 2014, 08:01:04 PM
  *Awesome British accent*  Not to worry!  *Holds up thumb drive*  It has cookie files that taste like a cookie.  They compatible with your technology?  *Awesome British accent ends*

Didn't know you could taste files...

*Awesome British accent*  Emotional Cybermen should be able to.  *Awesome British accent ends*

*plugs it into one of the various outlets*

"Of course! USB technology is incorporated in most Cyberiads. Mm, this is good!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?