News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Riddikulus Thread Where We Take Care Of Ol' Nasty Scary Boggarts!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 06, 2014, 01:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If ye dinnae ken vot "Riddikulus" iz, zen check oot ziz link from ze Harry Potter viki.

Na', in ziz zread, ziz iz 'ov it goez.

Ztep 1: Zomebeazt poztz zummat zcary. It doeznae need tae be zummat zat ye are actually afraid o', but if ye vant tae zen ye can by av meanz. (May'apz ye can zay it iz if it iz or zummat zae ze cazter o' ze charm can make it extra zpecial for ye!)

Ztep 2: Ze next beazt tae pozt zayz Riddikulus an' turnz ze zcary zin' intae zummat funny! Give ze big zpider roller zcatez, or make ze venomouz znake bite it'z ovn tongue, or make ze banzhee loze it'z voice! BE CREATIVE! (If ye need 'elp, vatch ziz zcene from ze movie) Ye can uze a picture if ye vant tae, or put it intae vordz. Ready, everybeazt? Zen, Let Uz Begin! (Enjoy!)

A Veepin' Angel!

EDIT: Ach, Ah forgot tae put Ztep Zree, zae-Ztep zree!
Ztep 3: Ze next perzon tae pozt putz anozer zcary zummat up tae be turned amuzin'. Enjoy!

EDIT EDIT: MAJOR vone, Norham! Excellent! NEXT BEAZT FRONT AN' CENTRE!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BlueRose

You just turned this thread into a weeping angel!!! (Whatever takes the image of a weeping angel becomes a weeping angel.)

Now we're sunk.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Never moind zat roight na'! CONCENTRATE! Turn it intae zummat funny!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

RIDDIKULUS!

Oh the beauty of photo editing. Just paste glasses, a 'stache and a pipe on something, and it just gets funnier.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

BlueRose

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 06, 2014, 01:32:18 AM
Never moind zat roight na'! CONCENTRATE! Turn it intae zummat funny!

How can I not mind it??? DON'T BLINK!!!!!!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Riddikulus!

*Ze Vampire Ghozt ztumblez over it'z robez, trippin' it vhich makez it'z teeth pop oot an' zcurry ava when it 'itz ze floor*

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

BlueRose

That's actually vaguely cute! It'd be better if it had a long (width-wise), thin beak....

The Skarzs

That's the head of a cat, the body of a penguin, and the roaring mouth of some wild animal.

O_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AnnaofRedwall

Quote from: BlueRose on March 06, 2014, 01:29:11 AM
You just turned this thread into a weeping angel!!! (Whatever takes the image of a weeping angel becomes a weeping angel.)

Now we're sunk.
yes, we most certainly are... RIDDIKULUS!!!!!!!!!!! took it's head off... works every time
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

BlueRose

Yay! Someone understands!

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 07, 2014, 06:28:47 PM
That's the head of a cat, the body of a penguin, and the roaring mouth of some wild animal.

O_o

Yup. It's adorable. I wonder how many genetic transmutations it would take to make that real?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

It probably wouldn't be very fluffy...  And it would smell awful, but it's sooo cute!